Followers

Friday 12 June 2009

Gud morning to all, What's 4 breakfast? Just a quick sandwich & light coffee. Emm..a difficult task early morning today coz had to be stern with my kids. They wanted an xtra nap due to late night activities...yeah..I tried 2 be sporting n at the same time knowing the circumstances...go ahead! leaved them 4 about 15 min to settle my house chores & ahaa....no more leasurely n lazily landing!! Everybody up n square out..just straighten up!! So up they go n scaterred doing their so n so..whatever! I pop into my room..hemm..my darling youngest daughter is still snoring! Alahai..didn'n have a heart to wake her up! Now my morning duty... wind up! Here I am now, diving into my blog & files. Firstly, had to continue my search..I detected my intro chapter @writing@ 'Teguran Illahi' in www.penulisan2u.net- wow! I'd forgot all about it this few months lately. So, had to submit a few chapters more from the 5chapters that's been attained. And....another completed manuscript('Aku Terlupa') had been getin' eyeshot by adminstrator from Kaki Novel Alhamdulillah! ...hoping it turned out okay, Insyaallah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...