Tuesday, 28 September 2010
The days of my life keep on going through elapse of time.No matter how and what but it will go on and on sweeping all activities along & wrapped together by already done acting & motion. There's surely time that we encountered with lots of topsy-turvy but no fear there's a way to solve and straighten 'em all. I love my family and always find a way to make them happy. To entertain them is easy enough coz they didn't ask too much exactly. Shopping,strolling around the Mall, eating at KFC or Pizza Hut and taking a ride on the Ferry are just what they need to fill the day. ____________________________________________ Previous Post. Quality time usually can be shatered by the unorganised decision maker,thats me! One of the million single mom I think who had to rush all over to settle everything...as it might be looked upon by someone though. Hence, it cud change as this mom had already awakened and mingled with folks around the world continue...http://adziahaziz.blogspot.com/2009/12/photo-books-on-facebook_08.html
Monday, 27 September 2010
- Dear son,
- I'm proud
- I am really happy for you.
- The departure was real and true
- you're there in Ireland
- to gain success & virtue.
- My son,
- I'm proud
- the way you handle the groups
- that day
- at the KLIA
- your family and relatives were supporting
- your best & true friends were dwelling
- your secret admires were waiting
- everybody needed your nearness
- wanting your closeness
- but you fulfilled 'em all
- with your quick step
- with your sweet smile
- in your eyes and in your motion
- tells the appreciation
- tells the gratefull of a man
- who clearly naive about the trip
- yet had a big heart
- sharing the loves among us all.
Monday, 20 September 2010
- By the time like this, it just brings out the melancholy of my yesteryears. So much happening but in so little time which had had educated my life and even if there're chances given, I might bear more nostalgia. The time is running too fast and my dreams keep on straying behind as the backdrop of the day fall down. Why is it so?Is it my imagination or definately the reality?Am I pushed along to face the harsh realities of these days?Nevertheless, I can survive with the help and support from all of my kids. Yeah.. I love 'em all and they still needed me as I needed them. Gosh! The feelings is too strong and I can't block it with my outer gestures and cudn't also hide what's in my eyes... There's a time I love to rambling all night long here but then time is limited and for sure a whole bunch of works still awaits. Who cud ever forecast the future...?I wudn't dare to imagine otherwise. Anything can happen and the most appropriate way of doing it right is to think straight and look onwards that lay ahead of us. But sometimes I do miss someone to share...in.... difficulties and rigor.But worst of all is to had it once and then had to loose it back again and again.
The melting of love... The beauty of life is shared and loved. Distinguished figured emerged again . Many years ago but still cud steered. The cool so cool heart of a woman . Lighten the frigid and mould widely... To stand up by the world and strive again. Oh please don't let it all dies. The moment of happiness and joyfulness. The glimpse of light that he brings in glee. Can fill the days and nights of a broken heart deary. Showered the life of a hurt lover. So as not again she plunged into a loner... - adz
Sunday, 19 September 2010
Yup! I really enjoyed the big day with my kids and mom back at Kuala Kangsar. Meeting my darling sibling together with a line of cousins and nieces. Also I had a chance to visit my aunt and my grandpa's sister which is too old now to move. Looking back to my past years will then make me realize how fast time travel and how little we do things that is expected from us. Yes,so much to do but then there're too much things to distract us too. And now, I had a big family which are precious to me and needed my most tending,loving & pampering hours with them.