- Be no hater and no other suffer.
- care to give and probably ever.
- such so delicate.
- their sheer mere beauties.
- lay to hunt and behold.
- yet so cold.
- but alas! No one shudder.
Wednesday, 19 May 2010
Wednesday, 12 May 2010
- Today,this morning...
- I read some comments,message & tags.
- Do I have a choice in getting involved again.
- To that gender that entangled my veins.
- No heart no cries ever get me again.
- To the world of love & dreams so cheer.
- Today, this moment...I felt my heart cries and yearned.
- For the lovely scenes that past my time.
- Missed the tantrums, an enticing asquired.
- Do I remember dear but dare not steer.
- Maneuver my life that's so clear, never.
- Today,this time...
- Everything went sublimed.
- No candle lights when we dined.
- Hurts so deep my heart cried no vain.
- Why so ruthless my nights was stabbed.
- Brought hollows & lost to my life in pain.
- Least of all my happiness turned sharped.
- Today, I promise again...
- No, not more... I'll survive and stop.
- Hopping for someone kiss me and drop...
- Than hold out the hands in tender so real.
- To make my hearts alive, tremble n deal.
- Forgive me as no speaks of giving.
- No send back loves and submitting.
- Nothing amist if friendship uderstanding.
- True heart and feelings will sure worth waiting...
Sunday, 9 May 2010
MySpace Comments: Chromaluna.com Everybody just suddenly fret when this day comes..What does mom like?? How to celebrate? I shud organise something for mom's day... Gosh..doesn't anybody understand that we can celebrate mother's day everyday coz there's not much time anymore to wait for years to come and then everything seems too late. So cheer up and make mom the happiest person ever live with you. Love your mom as the time generously prolong it for this moment..
Friday, 7 May 2010
Looking back at the sports day of my kid is like blowing a breeze on my mind. Yes it rings a bell... How much they resemble me during my primary school at Methodist Girls School in Teluk Intan & Sekolah Datin Khadijah,Kuala Kangsar,Perak. Actually just to say that I was practically involved in many school sports and games those past years and now so as Fadhlan and Liya, quite active lurching their effort to win.I used to predict that Liyya is kinda gud in sports compared to her brothers but then she has more guts.During this sports day, she failed in her first attempt but that wasn't bothered me as I was actually moved by the loneliness on her face and quickly I realise and rush to help by standing nearby and shout with more spirit. I guess that help then coz after that Liya ran like a spirited young kid chased by a fierce dog.Aha..She got first! By the way, Fadhlan loose in 4x100m but made it first in 4x200m. So at last they were satisfied with the medals and urged me to give them a threat at the nearby restaurant...that was cool but in the end we headed to KFC in our local town. Oh yeah...that's my kids way of coaxing on me, giving their sweet talk. The life is cheering me up with all these drama and I do love my kids very much. ___________________________________________________ Previous post.... At last Afiq had emerged on the path that I mostly proud to broadcast sincerely. He is stepping farther in the line of medic world to achieve success. http://adziahaziz.blogspot.com/2009/08/memorable-day-at-putrajaya.html
Sunday, 2 May 2010
The days of my life keep on going through elapse of time.No matter how and what but it will go on and on sweeping all activities along & wrapped together by already done acting & motion. There's surely time that we encountered with lots of topsy-turvy but no fear there's a way to solve and straighten 'em all. I love my family and always find a way to make them happy. To entertain them is easy enough coz they didn't ask too much exactly. Shopping,strolling around the Mall, eating at KFC or Pizza Hut and taking a ride on the Ferry are just what they need to fill the day. ____________________________________________ Previous Post. Quality time usually can be shatered by the unorganised decision maker,thats me! One of the million single mom I think who had to rush all over to settle everything...as it might be looked upon by someone though. Hence, it cud change as this mom had already awakened and mingled with folks around the world continue...http://adziahaziz.blogspot.com/2009/12/photo-books-on-facebook_08.html
Saturday, 1 May 2010
- By the time like this, it just brings out the melancholy of my yesteryears. So much happening but in so little time which had had educated my life and even if there're chances given, I might bear more nostalgia. The time is running too fast and my dreams keep on straying behind as the backdrop of the day fall down. Why is it so?Is it my imagination or definately the reality?Am I pushed along to face the harsh realities of these days?Nevertheless, I can survive with the help and support from all of my kids. Yeah.. I love 'em all and they still needed me as I needed them. Gosh! The feelings is too strong and I can't block it with my outer gestures and cudn't also hide what's in my eyes... There's a time I love to rambling all night long here but then time is limited and for sure a whole bunch of works still awaits. Who cud ever forecast the future...?I wudn't dare to imagine otherwise. Anything can happen and the most appropriate way of doing it right is to think straight and look onwards that lay ahead of us. But sometimes I do miss someone to share...in.... difficulties and rigor.But worst of all is to had it once and then had to loose it back again and again.
- The beauty of life is shared and loved. Distinguished figured emerged again . Many years ago but still cud steered. The cool so cool heart of a woman . Lighten the frigid and mould widely... To stand up by the world and strive again. Oh please don't let it all dies. The moment of happiness and joyfulness. The glimpse of light that he brings in glee. Can fill the days and nights of a brokenheart deary. Showered the life of a hurt lover. So as not again she plunged into a loner... - adz