Followers

Thursday 30 July 2009

My mind drifted years back...

This week finally ended with lots of written accomplished agenda. Gosh! Time do run fast thesedays onward compared to my old days. I do remember my past as a kid,the only things that we play are just playthings made by old folks & game activities that had been passed around generations by generations.We still treasure & used them to bind n furnish our friendship.Yes,we used to play hide-n-seek, police-n-thief,hulla-hoop,catch me tug,congkak(as shown in the attach photo) & etc.But still the most popular games are badminton & football. My mind drawn to the adventures part. There were many places I'd visited n I wish I cud desplay them all here.Yeah...but I found today an interesting sites so click me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...