Followers

Friday 7 August 2009

Death of Marwa Ali El-Sherbini .

I just heard and read the news today . Instinctively my tears cud't stop tearing out my heart & ache in growing pain for her. The man stabbed her! A three month pregnant Muslim woman. It was a cruelty and an insane act, not sorry to say! What's the most actual reason to such a crime?I think world is subjected to so many melancholy incidents these days, without pity,concern,awareness,kindness,humanity & etc. I really wanted to shout STOP to all these unwelcome upbringing news. So sad & heart broken due to myself for not doing anything...my unability to do something... So regret it happened this way and in the middle of great bond & friendship enclosed daily between nations,races & everybody. It really adds to my worry... God bless her, Marwa Ali El-Sherbini, Al-Fatihah.

1 comment:

  1. Salam..

    http://bjue.blogspot.com/2009/07/antara-michael-jackson-syahidah-marwa.html

    :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...