Followers

Friday 24 July 2009

a Fb fan now!

Today, early Saturday morning and I got a few minutes to roam over my blogs. If everyone knows what a delightful things here...so much fun & joy and satisfaction to just write and type more..more..n more eventually. Oops..merely for writers I guess. Btw I'm still writing my manuscript(I reckon after this... approximately) and also still trying to wield my Diigo site... Am I talking to myself? This is great...let out my thoughts n share with the ones that hunger for closeness@familiarity. And also,yesterday someone urged me to sign in to Facebook..their wished granted. But I am what I am,just can't terminate writing and my rambling chat, once it's bulge out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...