Followers

Wednesday 17 March 2010

Nostalgia

Nostalgia... Hem...looking at years back... it still cud bring some sentimental spot and a very melancholy thought. I barely give it a shot before today but then something struck me one day while I went roaming through the Facebook post.Thanks to Fb & old friends of mine who dearly remembered to post a photo and also spent some time making her way to create SRK DATIN KHADIJAH fan. Now fortunately I can clearly see the link,a bit of my childhood moment & schooling days. Alright then if it just only to see one photo but deep inside me constantly hoping the other will emerge soon. So girls...up-load those link and on assumption that they might do that someday, I think I can wait on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...