Followers

Monday 8 March 2010

There are too many things to do on my leisure times and I love to do lots of it. The odd one is that I begin with merely a thought...The night is already too deep plunge around into the universe. It's mere black curtain breezing in soft light of colors.What am I doing now? Just feeling my night with interesting gestures...writing and reading throughout the internet. I love doing this and it gives me the satisfaction arr....The cold atmosphere wrapping my mind and body. Yes, it surely drag something of the past. There's a song lullaby in my head now. ..Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky... I think about one dearest friend of mine this moment. She stays lonely at her home sweet home. Wish cud accompany her for awhile but time is different now when you had a big responsibility to shoulder. Years back...I'm so lively and freely sliding around. Playing and strolling with friends and even dare to linger into the nearby town. Used to loiter naughtily at the playground and hovered over the library. Not that I wanted to brood endlessly here but just a nostalgia that struck a headlong through me.. Times ticking by...too fast and I'm lost in my thoughts...You never know the life that is granted to us, it may be for a few years more or might be just for the moment. Nevertheless, getting into some thoughts can give us a little happiness and wonder again of what and why do we still here?

2 comments:

  1. Keep the good work my friend

    Best Regards
    Andi - Saya Nimbuzz
    http://www.aprilsanimation.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Andi, it's comfort and nice to hear somebody giving comment here.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...