Followers

Friday 25 September 2009

SELAMAT HARI RAYA.

The big day has arrived.I really feel happy within sadness hearing the call out of Takbir, Allahu Akbar Allah..hu Akbar Allahu Akbar!! As usuall it brings tears and a sharp points that pinch my heart! My sight suddenly blurred with the vission of years back...I really missed my dad! (Al-Fatihah) Yeup!I imagine hearing my own giggles and happiness having all the loves from family on this ocassion a long long time ago...beeing pampered,my wish was my dad's command and a whole lot incidents keep on rushing to my mind.But now my turn to giving back the lots to my kids.If it's not similar,just a bit like it...all right! Of course on this day everything looks bright with all the new preparations.Nevertheless,they brought happiness and satisfaction in the sense of celebrating...But did we know what's the best things to perform during this month of Syawal?Yes, we gathered and pray on the first early morning of Eid'l , we bind and ties the friendship in family,friends & relatives where within it the young ones would ask forgiveness from their elders and this is very essential, this is the minutes that adamantly squeeze my feelings, heaven knows what I'd done to hurt their feelings hem... then each paid a visit to those the loved and remembered.Secondly,we definately open our hands to guests and visitors who visit our homes on Hari Raya Puasa and ahaa....they expected to taste a wide variety of delicious cookies, ketupat, lontong, lemang and beef rendang, a spicy dish.I love em' all! Finally,we made it a day and restored in memory. Eid'l is a festival for Muslims so lets perform for the best, Happy Eid'l Fitr and MAAF ZAHIR BATIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...