Followers

Friday 7 September 2018

Just a jot

Hi again
What have I done these past few months and years? Must I express all out here?
Not much but still lots of housework and family matters in conjunction with my own lifestyle plus my career assignment too. Raising a big heart on doing good is fun, rewarding and relatively easy, isn' it?

Housework?
Is there more work now whilst my kids had all grown up already? Nothing much actually...just a couple of here and there on daily routine housework I suppose like cooking, house cleaning, loundry and an extra outdoor activity such as gardening. Furthermore, these activities had made up my day  so that they were fun and continuously besides all those ongoing leasure time .

Family matters?
Well this is a secret I guess that need to be kept tightly in my mind. No sharing upon private matters , kay  :)

Lifestyle?
How was it?
Not much to say as I am a mom. Quite an adult now... but there are quite a handful tips on looking young and healthy. Think wise and clear so that will keep the negative thoughts away and trust me, it will lit up ur face; to look bright and flawless without any wrinkle. Yes I hope so :)  Keep that smiley face too.
Take fresh food and fruits, water and eat lots of grain. Do lots of exercises by handling the house chores as well as outdoors act or games.
Read and happily choose whatever you think, want and like. Yes, do whats feel right.
Holidaying...wandering nearby ...travelling... and camping, he3... well its a wow hoorey!

Just be happy!
adious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...